Welcome to my website
I explore the relationship between roots functional traits and leaves syndromes and their consequences on the plants ability to face interaction with other plants and abiotic stress mainly water and phosphorus.
I’m particularly interested in the functioning of the grassland and crops communities and on how fertility and climate change impact communities performances in interaction with their functional structure.
- Multifaceted functional diversity for multifaceted crop yield: towards ecological assembly rules for varietal mixtures
- Use notebooks to run and share R with students during containment
- Ecological indicators explain root traits value at global scale
- How to use evolution sciences to improve cropping system sustainability
- Roots matter for the competition
Archives de Tag: teaching
Data analysis is often at the heart of our teachings, however it generates many difficulties with the use of tools such as R or Rstudio even in face-to-face situations. With confinement these problems are exacerbated because it is difficult to interact with the students’ code or even ensure that they have downloaded the right software.