- Maitre de conférences – Associate Professor in Community Ecology, L’institut Agro | Montpellier SupAgro, CEFE
- 2010-2013: PhD Thesis on The Assessment of Root Plant Resources Acquisition Strategies, Institut National Polytechnique, UMR AGIR – INRA, France.
- 2009-2010: Master II in Ecosystems Functioning & Anthropisation. Equivalent to a research-oriented Post-Graduate Degree, at Institut National Polytechnique – Ecole Nationale Supérieure Agronomique de Toulouse (INP-ENSAT), one of the 5 French Graduate Schools of Agricultural Science. (with distinction)
- 2008-2009: Master I in Ecology, Hydrobiology & Species Conservation. Equivalent to the Master of Science, at Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse France. (with distinction)
- 2005-2008: Licence in Organism, Population & Ecosystems Biology. Equivalent to the Bachelor of Science at Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse France. (with distinction)
GRANTS & SCHOLARSHIP
- 2010-2013: Ministerial PhD Scholarship (Bourse MESR).
- 2008-2010: Outstanding Scholarships for a research oriented Postgraduate Degree.
- 2016-2017: Postdoctoral fellow in Community Ecology and soil restoration, CNRS, CEFE
- 2014-2016: Assistant Professor in Community Ecology , Montpellier SupAgro, CEFE
- 2013-2014: Teaching and research assitant , Institut National Polytechnique–ENSAT, UMR AGIR – INRA, France.
- 2011: Member of the organisation committee of the second International Summer School of AgroEcology (ISSAE), Toulouse, France.
- 2011: Member of the organisation & scientific committee of the 33th Petit Pois Déridé (meeting on population dynamic and genetic) Toulouse, France.
- 2010: Functional characterisation of height grasses – relationship between leaf and root functional traits. Placement supervisors: Claire Jouany & Pablo Cruz, INRA (National Institute to the Agronomic Research)
- 2009: Responses to the management practices of grasslands insects and plants community. Placement supervisor: Claire Jouany, INRA (National Institute to the Agronomic Research),