- Ecosystem services
- Evolutionary ecology for breeding
- Functional Ecology
2013-2014: Assistant Professor (Mathematics, Ecology, Agronomy)
2010 to 2013: Instructor on applied Mathematics and statistics.
- Initiation to parametric and non-parametric statistical methods.
- Initiation to the utilisation of the R software for describe quantitative and qualitative data and performed statistical tests.
- Linear optimization methods – Augmented form, Duality, Simplex Algorithm.
2010: Instructor on animal biology.
- Initiation to scientific drawing and morphological study.