However, there are effective solutions for coding, running the code, sharing it and editing it with others online. One of them is rdrr.io, which is a site that offers both the possibility to run code online and also to create « notebooks » for code, run the code, save it and share it.
Welcome to my website
I explore the relationship between roots functional traits and leaves syndromes and their consequences on the plants ability to face interaction with other plants and abiotic stress mainly water and phosphorus.
I’m particularly interested in the functioning of the grassland and crops communities and on how fertility and climate change impact communities performances in interaction with their functional structure.
- Soutenance de l’habilitation à diriger les recherches
- Multifaceted functional diversity for multifaceted crop yield: towards ecological assembly rules for varietal mixtures
- Use notebooks to run and share R with students during containment
- Ecological indicators explain root traits value at global scale
- How to use evolution sciences to improve cropping system sustainability